Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gaming and Music Capabilities of the Modern Smart Phone

I am a gamer and I used to bring gaming consoles with me before wherever I go. Now that there are cell phones that can play high-end games, I don't have to bring an extra device anymore to play games. All I need to do is bring my cell phone and I am good to go already. My cell phone enables me to connect to the internet as well at lightning speed because it comes with the 4G LTE technology. I can even download new games anytime with it as long as it is compatible to the cell phone. There are also some accessories that I bought for it so that I will have a better experience with gaming on it. Some of the accessories that I bought even help protect my cell phone from getting damaged. Theses accessories that I bought are the case and screen protector.

As a music lover, it is important for me that I have my cell phone with me. Why do you ask? This is because my favorite songs are installed in my cell phone. I always have my cell phone with me so that I can listen to my kind of music. I don't like listening to the buzz of the busy day. I also play games with my cell phone when I get bored. If I have assignments from school, I use my cell phone to do research. There are so many things that you can do on cell phones nowadays. Since I am a music lover, I bought some accessories that will help amplify the kind of sound my cell phone gives out. Some of the accessories that I bought are the portable amplifier that I use in my car and a very decent headphone to listen music to.


No comments:

Post a Comment